Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Our upcoming addition!!!

Well, for those of you who don't know...we are expecting! I am due February 15th, 2009 and we are getting pretty excited! Below are 2 ultrasounds, one done at 81/2 weeks, and the other done at 12 weeks. It completely amazes me how much a little baby can grow in less than 4 weeks! We will keep you updated for more ultrasounds and the gender!


8 week

12 week

10 comments:

Jenny Groberg said...

serious? that is so awesome! we are so excited for you!

Katie said...

Yay! How exciting Amber! You'll be pregnant about the same months that I was since Preston was born in March. It is nice to not be big when it's hot and to have the holidays while you are pregnant...an excuse to eat all the yummy food! Can't wait to hear more!

Ashley Bankhead said...

Amber, congratulations! Johnny and I are very excited for the both of you. It has been too long since we have seen you. I hope all continues to go well for you.

Laura said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! That is awesome news! :)

Ashley said...

Congratulations!!!!! I'll bet Aubrey will enjoy being a big sister!

Shauna said...

Love the first pictures! Are you feeling better now?

Emily said...

YAY!! Congratulations, Amber! You will have so much fun with two little ones..at least that's what I keep telling myself to gear up for our #2 baby coming in November! You're daughter is just getting cuter and cuter, by the way!

Heather and Trevor said...

OMIGOSH! Congrats! I had no idea! SO excited for you guys! Keep us posted on everythign! :)

Ryan, Candace, Jack and Macie said...

congrats you guys! how fun and exciting to be having baby #2.

The Reichmans said...

Congratulations to you!!! That is so exciting! Congrats to Mark on becoming a citizen-hey we would still love to hang out sometime. I hope you are feeling okay. Also I am so excited for aubrey that she is walking-I bet that was such a great day for you.