Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Kristin!!!

Happy Birthday Kristin. I promised her that I would post a picture of our good friend Melissa and I today so that she would be able to see our pregnant bellies. Here is me at 25 weeks, and Melissa at 35 weeks. We sure wish that Kristin could have been at lunch too:( We're thinking of you!!!

8 comments:

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

Yea! Best birthday present ever!! You both look absolutely fantastic! I can't wait to meet these cute little parasites you are growing inside!
I love you so much. Thanks for being such a great friend Amber.

Amy W. said...

Hooray for both you and Melissa! It is great to see our nursing class members doing well and having such cutie babies! Hope all is well.

-Amy (Distelhorst) Walker

James and Melissa said...

Amber,

I love the picture--I copied it for myself! It was sooo fun to see you and Aubrey. Kris, we wish you could have been there too! I love you guys tons!

Melissa

selway2005 said...

Hi Amber,
I was just checking Michelle and Tyler's website...congratulations on baby #2, I wish you a fast and easy labor. Your little girl is absolutely darling.

The Reichmans said...

Hope things are going well. Could you email me your address anne_reichman@mac.com

Charolette said...

Amber-
I went looking for your current address for my christmas card and came across your blog. I'm so excited to be able to keep better tabs on you and Mark. We haven't gotten together forever! congratulations on the new baby! check out my blog, if you wish;
www.charolettewinder.typepad.com

it is private, but the username and password are both my last name.

oh, i still need your current address.

Bugg's mama said...

Hey Amber ~ how are you feeling? So close to seeing that baby boy! Hope you had a great Christmas. BTW, my blog is NOT private anymore! Yay!

Zoe said...

Hey Amber!!
Thanks for checking in. Everything is going really well. I like my neighborhood and ward and school is as good as school can get :) Aubrey is so dang cute and thats so exciting to have a new boy coming soon! I miss you guys tons tell everyone hi for me!
Love,
Zoe (Little Earth Girl) lol for those who remember me by that!