Beautiful children!
so cute! You are all so photogenic- what a beautiful family.Which picture did you choose for Michael's birth announcement??
Super cute! Did you have Charolette take them?
Such beautiful photos! I love the one of you and Marc with your little guy.
You have such adorable kids--how could you even pick a picture for the announcement?!
They are all so cute. I love that blanket over him...looks so soft. What a sweet family:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Beautiful children!
so cute! You are all so photogenic- what a beautiful family.Which picture did you choose for Michael's birth announcement??
Super cute! Did you have Charolette take them?
Such beautiful photos! I love the one of you and Marc with your little guy.
You have such adorable kids--how could you even pick a picture for the announcement?!
They are all so cute. I love that blanket over him...looks so soft. What a sweet family:)
Post a Comment