Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We had such a fun Halloween with the Baileys. Our 2 little Princesses were adorable and loved being dressed up! They each got to wear their costumes about 5 times with all the school, church, and work parties.










3 comments:

Kjelstrom Family said...

I love your little princess and spider costumes! What a beautiful family! Love, Natalie and Hayward

Paul & Daynia said...

I love in the picture on the driveway, Holden looks like one of the bullies out of Karate Kid!

"GET HIM JOHNNY!!" lol

They're all really cute though.

Kristin Ann said...

Hi Leck family :)
you don't know me, I worked with Mark a few years ago, and I think you two may have been in my brother and sister in laws ward (jason and katie beck, and about 3 years ago) but I just wanted to tell you that you have a beautiful family. I saw mark on facebook, and looked at a few family pictures and then found my way to your blog. I have a sister with down syndrome and she is just the light of my life, and really the light of everyone's life who she is able to come into contact with. Your daughter looks precious.
Best wishes,
Kristin (Beck) Murray :)
kristinannbeck.blogspot.com